Guidelines for in-person Yoga Sessions
- In-person sessions are held in a private pool house in Stock, Essex. The address will be given on booking.
- Sessions are strictly limited to 6 and social distancing must be adhered to at all times following the government guidelines. It is advisable that you wash/sanitise your hands before and after your session.
- You will need to use your own equipment so please bring your own yoga mat, blanket, eye pillows, cushions etc. You can get a 10% discount on yoga equipment at Manduka by using the code: VICTORIAYOGA. If you are unable to purchase equipment please let me know and I may be able to long term loan/sell my second hand equipment to you. Manduka sell specific yoga mat wash to spray down and clean your yoga mat after sessions.
- Sessions are £10 when booked monthly and paid for in advance or £12 drop-in. You can pay cash on the day, do a bank transfer or use the online booking link if you prefer.
- Booking is on a first come, first served basis and pre booking is essential. Due to the limit on numbers, if you book in for a session, you will be required to pay for it even if you are unable to attend unless another student can take your place.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your session and please leave promptly to allow change over time between classes.
- There are toilet and hand washing facilities and hand santiser available at the venue.
- Don't forget to bring your own water to drink.
- Please do not attend sessions if you are feeling unwell or if you have any symptoms of Covid-19