Guidelines for Secret Garden Yoga Sessions
- Secret Garden sessions are held in a private garden in Stock, Essex. The address will be given on booking.
- Sessions are strictly limited to just 5 people in a session and social distancing must be adhered to at all times following the government guidelines. It is advisable that you wash/sanitise your hands before and after your session.
- You will need to use your own equipment so please bring your own yoga mat, blanket, eye pillows, cushions etc. You can get a 10% discount on yoga equipment at Manduka by using the code: VICTORIAYOGA. If you are unable to purchase equipment please let me know and I may be able to long term loan/sell my second hand equipment to you. Manduka sell specific yoga mat wash to spray down and clean your yoga mat after sessions.
- You may like to bring a ground sheet to place under your mat, a picnic blanket works perfectly!
- Sessions are £10 and you can pay cash on the day or do a bank transfer/PayPal transfer if you prefer. Booking is on a first come, first served basis and pre booking is essential. Due to the limit on numbers, if you book in for a session, you will be required to pay for it even if you are unable to attend unless another student can take your place.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your session and please leave promptly to allow change over time between classes.
- There are toilet and hand washing facilities and hand santiser available at the venue.
- I have invested in a gazebo to give us some protection against the elements if needed, but I will have to cancel in extreme bad weather. Whilst we do have the gazebo for shelter and shade please consider that we are outdoors and so bring adequate protection from the elements i.e sun hat if sunny, layers if chilly
- Don't forget to bring your own water to drink especially if the weather is hot!