- - Mental Wellness Therapist of the Year 2022/23 - Corporate LiveWire Global Awards 2022/23
- - Mental Wellness Therapist of the Year 2020/21 - Corporate LiveWire Global Awards 2021/22
- - Online Yoga Class of the Year - Corporate LiveWire Excellence and Innovation Awards 2021
- - Best Holistic Physical and Mental Wellness Therapist - Essex - GHP Finds and Nutrition Awards 2021
- - Best Community Yoga School- Essex - GHP Fitness and Nutrition Awards 2020
- - Excellence Award fo Online Yoga and Meditation Classes 2020 - GHP Fitness and Nutrition Awards 2020
Read Victoria's story in the Award Winners Magazine
- - Hatha Yoga Teacher Diploma
- - Certified Master of Wisdom and Meditation Teacher with Davidji
- - Certified Deeper Still Advanced Meditation Teacher
- - Certified Nakshatra Birthstar Mantra Meditation Teacher
- - Published Meditation Teacher
- - Yoga and Authentic Movement retreat at Mandala Ashram
- - 6 month Scaravalli inspired yoga course with Suzanna Daw
- - Scaravelli inspired yoga retreats with Suzanna Daw
- - Sacred Powers 20 hour Meditation Immersion with Davidji
- - Meditation retreat with Davidji
- - Healthy Foot Practitioner TM
- - Special Yoga for Children with Developmental Challenges with Jo Manuel
- - Diploma in Aromatherapy
- - Aromatherapy Facial Practitioner Diploma
- - Ku Nye Tibetan massage practitioners diploma
- - Qualified Reiki Practitioner (first and second degree)
- - Integral Sound Healing with Crystal Singing Bowls level 1
- - National Diploma in Professional Dance (Musical Theatre)
- - ISTD Qualification as a teacher of Modern Dance
- - Part 1 Applied Anatomy and Physiology and Anatomy and Physiology Diploma
- - First Aid Training
- - NCFE Cache Level 2 certificate in understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
Victoria has been practising yoga for over 20 years and has been teaching for 15 years. She is qualified in guiding Hatha Yoga a wonderfully balancing and relaxing yoga practise that works on both the physical and mental health and is recognised as a stress reducing practise. Victoria is a certified Master of Wisdom and Meditation Teacher and a Deeper Still Advanced Meditation Teacher having undergone intensive training with davidji. Victoria is also a certified Nakshatra Birthstar Mantra Meditation teacher and so able to gift individuals with their personal Birthstar Mantra in sacred ceremony. Victoria specialises in the healing and relaxing effects of yoga and meditation for body and mind and also has qualifications in healing body work techniques such as Reiki, Tibetan Massage, Aromatherapy and Sound Therapy as well as special interest and experience in the practise of Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep). Victoria has worked with Scaravalli inspired teachers and so hints of this can be found in her own teaching. Victoria feels its important to create a sacred space for yoga, her classes often include music, candles and aromatherapy, offering a deeper connection to the practise of yoga rather than the emphasis being on exercise or fitness only. Victoria has a background in professional dance and singing and loves to incorporate these expressive and creative qualities into her yoga classes making them a very unique experience. Every class is a journey of discovery.
Victoria is a Healthy Foot Practitioner TM and received her training through the Restorative Exercise Institute. The training involves a thorough education of foot mechanics, how foot function affects whole-body health, and the role of footwear on foot health and foot pain. The Restorative Exercise Institue is a science-based education facility dedicated to optimizing long-term health of the human machine through proper understanding of how habits of posture and alignment affect organ and system function.
Victoria created Victoria Yoga Online in 2020 to give access to classes, workshops and courses that support health and wellbeing 24/7 and from anywhere in the world. Victoria Yoga Online provides live sessions and on demand content for every level of practitioner from complete beginners to advanced yogis and meditators and can be used as a complete practise or to support in-person sessions.
Victoria is a meditation coach for Aura - #1 App for emotional health and sleep and a teacher for Insight Timer - #1 free app for sleep, anxiety and stress. Victoria also has meditations published on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon and Amazon Music.
Victoria holds in-person sessions in and around Stock, Ingatestone, Galleywood, Billericay, Chelmsford and Brentwood in Essex. She also offers 'Healing Space' signature treatments and holistic therapies at the beautiful Retreat Farm and Wellness Barn, a special and completely unique experience. Victoria also runs courses, workshops and retreats where you can indulge in much needed self-care practises, deeper teachings and insights and take time for rest and healing. Victoria's exclusive retreat days are extremely popular allowing indulgence in a whole day of yoga and relaxation sometimes including full holistic treatments with some of the best therapists in the area.....a real treat and not to be missed!
Victoria has worked with children with special needs at SNAP Charity teaching yoga and dance and has also held family yoga sessions in both the mainstream and home education communities.
Victoria has experience teaching corporate yoga for Fords Motor Company.
"I love being able to share my love and passion for yoga, meditation, movement and alternative and holistic healing and to see people progress and develop beyond their expectations. I love being able to open peoples eyes to the beauty of yoga and the peace and abundance of love that rests within us all. As a teacher and a student, the practice of yoga continually evolves, no class, or posture, or body is ever the same and its such a thrill to be able to explore and experience yoga in this way! Its all about surrendering to the practise, trusting the inner voice and opening with the breath...............ahhhhhhhh bliss!"